How to Book
Step 1. Confirm availability & price:
Use our Contact Form to request information/confirmation about the availability of the dates you would like to book.
Step 2. Submit a booking form:
Once we have confirmed the availability and price and you would like to go ahead and make a booking, please complete and submit our Online Booking Form. When we receive your booking form, we will email you the necessary details in order to make the booking payments.
(if you encounter any problems with the online form, please let us know).
Step 3. Make the required deposit payment:
A deposit of 30% of the total rental cost is required at the time of booking. This payment can be made by bank transfer. You should already have received information from us after you submit the booking form, confirming the amount of deposit to be paid and the bank transfer details required to make the payment.
Step 4. Booking Confirmation:
We will email you confirmation of your booking on receipt of the deposit, giving details of the remaining balance and the latest date for making this payment.
Step 5. Paying the Final Balance:
The remaining balance must be paid no later than 8 weeks before your arrival date. If the remaining balance is not paid at this time, the deposit paid will not be refunded.
For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
Cancellation charges in respect of property rental.
- Up to 8 weeks before commencement of holiday - forfeit of deposit.
- Within 8 weeks of holiday - the total cost will be forfeited.
Secuity deposit: We do not ask for a security deposit. All we ask is that you respect our home for what it is and leave it as you find it.
Cot linen is not provided. All other linen and towels are provided. Beach towels can be provided with prior arrangement.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly and a full clean of the villa done at this time.
- Quinta das Cortes will be available from 2pm on the day of your arrival. We ask that you are ready to vacate by 10am on the day of your departure to allow preparation for incoming guests.
- We strongly advise all members of your party to take out adequate travel and personal accident insurance before travelling to the Algarve
Clients must always notify the owner or property manager of any damage to the property or it's contents.
In the event of any emergency affecting services to the house, access must be allowed for repairs to be carried out.
IMPORTANT: Securing your Booking
Please remember that your booking is only secured once we have received both the booking form and the deposit.